Friday, March 11, 2011

Calling The Game Tonight On 1190AM Weyburn Radio

Well Drew Postey the Weyburn broadcaster couldn't make it up due to the roads being bad. He had to turn back and didn't travel with the team up for this game.


Since Weyburn is a Golden West Radio station the same as ours they have asked me to step in and call the game for the radio listeners. I accepted the call and will be calling the game tonight on 1190 AM in Weyburn.


Now I will be hopefully hooking up the broadcast from the radio to the web cast, so you will get the audio during the web cast aswell. Not sure how that will exactly work so we will see when I get to the rink.


If you are planning to purchase the web cast and I don't get this hooked up you can listen to the audio over the online radio stream while watching the webcast.


Or if you would rather just listen in you can at 1190 AM or streaming online come game time. Just click Listen Live Red Wings Broadcast at....

http://www.discoverweyburn.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=30&Itemid=170

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brenden good of you to step in to help out. Thanks from Weyburn.

    - Brad M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Brad, its too bad Drew yourself or Jason couldnt make it out. I will do my best to call it down the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Don't worry about that. I would expect you to be pro-Kindersley. That is the team you cover all year. No one down here will hold it against you for doing that.

    - Brad M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I echo Brad's sentiments , have a good broadcast!

    ReplyDelete