Thursday, September 29, 2011

This Weekends Broadcasts

Due to the MLB playoffs running on 1330/1210 Classic Hits Radio, most of Friday's and Saturday's games against the Flin Flon Bombers will be missed. The station will be covering both the Yankees games on Friday and Saturday. How the Klippers games will work is I will be doing live cut ins every commercial  break. If the baseball game wraps up before the Klipper game then we will jump over live for the remainder of the hockey game.

Broadcasting the baseball games is Golden West Radio policy all across the company and unfortunately takes precedence over the SJHL games. Trust me its not my decision and I am upset that I wont be able to broadcast the games. Here's to hoping the ball games wrap up quickly and we can jump over live to the Klipper game for the 3rd period.

Hope everyone understands, good thing the baseball playoffs go by pretty quick.

1 comment: