Thursday, March 3, 2011

Klipper Report ( Audio ) - Playoff Preview - Rockie Interview

Before we get to the Klippers - Wings preview, the SJHL has handed out it's awards today. I agree with most of the awards but I was surprised to see Johnny Calkins not make the SJHL's first all star team. He did how ever make the secondary team so congrats to Calks. No other Klipper received recognition for an award or all star team....


Here is the full list of SJHL awards  SJHL AWARDS


...............................................


On to the preview - Here is the audio version of the Klipper Report teeing up the Klippers and Wings playoff series. I went pretty in depth with the audio version and it's over five minutes long to listen to. You hear my voice for over two hours during the Klipper games, so I am sure you can bare with a five minute long Klipper report haha. Listen Below by clicking...

Klipper Report - Series Preview


................................................


I also had an in depth interview with Rockie Zinger this morning previewing the series. Our conversation was over ten minutes long and can be heard below.

Rockie Zinger Playoff Preview


..................................................

For a Weyburn look at the series, check out Brad's blog at Weyburn Preview. Some good stuff from Brad, he certainly put a lot of time and effort into it.

Once the survivor series wraps up tonight in the Sherwood I will post my predictions for all the playoff series's. Should be a great game tonight from Estevan, either team could take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment